What happens if you outlive your retirement income? How can you make sure that you don't? Introducing NextPhase™ a structured investment program designed for retirement.
What happens if you outlive your retirement income? How can you make sure that you don't? These questions are always in the back of our minds. But to answer them you need to know the unknowable: how long will you live? How long will your health last? There are just so many uncertainties.
One way to reduce this uncertainty is to break your retirement down into many shorter time periods. Shorter time frames are easier to plan for and you can set aside specific sums of money for each one. By doing so, you can plan for the lifestyle and financial needs you expect to have in that period and use that focus to structure your investing.
More certainty and better control are the goals of a program that I often recommend to clients. NextPhase™ helps you meet your needs during retirement using pools of assets working for you over time. Here's how it works:
We use the NextPhase™ program because it offers you:
- The confidence that comes working within a structured plan.
- A guaranteed income designed to last for your entire lifetime.
- Freedom to spend your retirement money as you wish within your plan’s guidelines.
- A reduced level of uncertainty regarding the amount and regularity of your retirement income.
- The ability to plan a legacy for your heirs or charitable good works.
Graphic Elements: The graphic above will simplified and animated with the various buckets rising and falling in sequence over an investors life. Either bars or actual buckets will be used.
The 5 benefits of Next Step will be tied to 5 separate graphics or words that will emphasize the points of Confidence, Guarantee, Freedom, Certainty and Legacy.
Other video elements will be added as well.